Once upon a time, having a good customer relationship, floating a few pamphlets and a newspaper or radio advertisement was enough to boost your business.
Now that the entire world is connected on Internet, it’s time for you to create an online presence for your business.
It is like creating a virtual version of your business, with a welcoming & informative website, google reviews, a Facebook/Instagram page for your business. In this era of internet, people search online for the products and services as opposed to running across the market or mall.
Online presence can be a game changer for your business, as it will help you to keep up with the latest market trends and capture your potential customers.
Why you should market your business online?
1. It helps you in creating Visibility: Most of the businesses are present online. Presence of your business online, creates a lot of visibility for your products. People come across your business through different mediums like Facebook, twitter, google reviews or Instagram. So it creates an awareness amongst your potential customers.
2. Stand ahead of your competitors: Being present online will bring you at par with most successful businesses in same niche. It will also help you stand ahead of your competitors who are not yet present online. Not only this, it will help you understand the customer’s buying behaviours and requirements through your reviews and stats.
3. Get review and improve: Social network is the best way to know what your customers think of your business and what their actual requirements are. Getting regular reviews from them will help you improve your services. You can learn by reviews of your product as well as reviews of your competitors.
4. Legitimate your business: Online presence of your business will give easy access to people about your services in past, your whereabouts and background. Your consistent activity online will show that your business is active, dynamic and improving. Your presence online will let people know that your business is real and trustworthy.
5. You will be more accessible to your customers: Going online will give you exposure to millions of customers at a given point of time which is never possible with tradition ways of marketing. Your customers can easily reach you from any part of the world, even when they are traveling and it can help gain international customers as well.
6. Easier selling and marketing: Creating your profile online, gives you to show case all your product and services to millions of potential and returning customers at a time. Marketing and selling online involves no or very less/one-time cost as compared to traditional marketing methods of printing or advertising. Also it will only need a good conversation before you ask a happy customer to write a google review which may result in increasing your customer base.
Now that you are aware about the reasons to choose online marketing for your business, we are sure you would like to know how to implement it.
So stay tuned, we will tell you how to use Facebook, Instagram and other marketing media to increase your market reach in our December Newsletter.