What is a Payment Gateway?A Payment gateway is a software or mechanism that facilitates a payment transaction from a customer to your merchant bank account. Not only does it ensure payment, but the technology also captures the success or failure of the transaction and reports the same to both the customer and your business. Since customers input sensitive information like their credit card details, bank account details, other financial data, it is essential to ensure the safety of such information. A reliable payment gateway ensures complete safety without compromising on the promptness of payment. A good payment gateway partner should: Verify customer payment details while ensuring encryption Authenticate the availability of funds in the customer’s account Transfer the funds to your account with minimum delay Provide transaction confirmation to both parties
How to Choose the Right Payment Gateway?Since the payment deals with the most important part of your business – getting you paid – finding the right one is imperative. A safe, efficient and fast payment gateway increases customer trust and keeps the money flowing to your end. While choosing a payment gateway for your e-commerce business, consider these factors:
- Payment Types Supported
- Security of Transactions
- Hosted Versus Non-Hosted Platforms
- Multiple Device Support
- Speed of Settlement
- Consolidation of Payments
Why Choose Paytm as Your Exclusive Payment Gateway Partner?
- Paytm is India’s largest digital payments company, with highest market share in the payment gateway industry.
- Our powerful and secure solutions ensure a safe, quick and smooth payment journey.
- Our system accepts 6+ payment instruments including UPI and also offers EMI options.
- Anti-fraud technology with 128-bit encryption ensures your customer billing details are 100% secure. paytm gateways are compatible with every tech device.
- Our settlements are cleared instantly with ease of reconciliation for your accounts team.
- Paytm offers business solutions for not just your online business, but for your offline business as well.