Managing the records of udhaar, cash and card sales while running a business can be exhausting for merchants, but not anymore. Introducing Paytm Business Khata.
A good business is not only about money, it is also about maintaining a long term & healthy relationship with customers. In a country like India, udhaar is a very common term in business. More often than not, a customer’s relationship is judged by his udhaar history with the shopkeeper.
Traditionally businessmen spent hours making entries on their paper khata registers and chased their customers for udhaar which spoiled their relationship with their trusted customers.
Paytm has launched its own Business Khata that can solve all of these problems and help the merchants by improving the efficiency of their business.
- Paytm Business Khata is created to cater to all kinds of businesses
- It helps the merchants to track and record the money owed to them by their customers
- It helps the merchants in chasing their udhaar by sending reminders on SMS to the customers and helps to keep track of payments due
Watch this interesting video to learn more about Paytm Business Khata
Know more about Paytm Business Khata features:
- Paytm Business Khata allows the merchants to maintain a digital ledger of all their transactions including udhaar, cash and card sales
- With Paytm Business Khata, merchants can set payment due date for credit transactions and send automated reminders
- Customers will receive a notification with their billing history, and they will also be able to make payments to the merchants through that link
Why should Paytm Business Khata be a merchant’s first choice?
Watch these videos to learn more about Business Khata
Download Paytm for Business App and use Business Khata to run your business efficiently. Click here to download Paytm for Business App