It’s time you take your taste buds on a joy ride and get ready to explore an array of restaurants.
Because ordering food just got easier, now you can order your favourite food on your favourite Paytm App. All you need to do is open your Paytm App and click on Food Delivery; Explore, select, pay and relax.
Let’s see how Paytm kills your hunger like a pro:
- Decide without doubt – You can see the list of restaurants in your area, view ratings of restaurants and filter your requirements based on type of cuisine, discounts offered by restaurants, price range etc and select what you are looking for.
- Access based on time – Looking for a faster delivery? You can now filter out restaurants based on delivery time, making it easy to kill your hunger wherever and whenever.
- Ease of transaction – Payments should not be a cause of worry when you are ordering your food on Paytm, you have a wide option of paying through Paytm wallet, Credit/Debit Card, UPI or Net Banking.
- Convenient delivery – Once you complete ordering your food, sit back relax, our delivery person will give you a call to hand over your food, meanwhile you can also keep a track of your order.
- Future convenience – Entering your address every time to order food when your hungry can get irritating right? No worries, you can save multiple addresses making it fast and easy to re-order.
Paytm Food Delivery service is now live in 110 cities including Delhi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Guwahati, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Hyderabad & more.
Be it Chhole Bhature, Sultani Daal, Tunday Kebab, Roshogolla, Khaar, Vada Pav, Khandvi, Pongal or Hyderabadi Biryani, you ask for it we get it at your doorstep.
As of now this feature is available on Android and very soon we are launching it on iOS.
We would like to thank you all for the amazing response we have received within such a short span of time, it’s you who get us going.
So what are you waiting for? Those who haven’t tried it yet, get going by clicking here.
Do not forget to apply promocode ‘HUNGRY’ to get cashback upto Rs.100.(T&C Apply)
Remember, “Good food is good mood.”