You can also provide EMI plans to your users via AI Router.
- Users can either enter a new card detail and proceed to convert it to an EMI payment
- They can use an existing list of saved cards that supports EMI options
- They can select a bank from a list of EMI-supported issuing banks and proceed to pay.
Below is the transaction journey for EMI payments:
- User selects EMI as a payment option and enters the card number. After this, they fetch the EMI plans. Accordingly, Merchant's app / browser calls the Fetch EMI Details API through UI.
- AI Router fetches the EMI plan from the Paytm gateway. Paytm PG returns the configured EMI plans, which are then displayed to the user.
- User selects a plan and gets the transaction converted into EMI.
- User enters CVV, expiry date, and clicks on the Pay button. Merchant's app or browser calls the Payment API.
- Bank form is returned to the merchant. Merchants app / browser redirects the user to the bank form page.
- User enters the OTP to complete the payment and accordingly, the AI Router selects a gateway to route the transaction.
- Selected gateway processes the transaction and returns the status to AI Router which is then returned to the merchant's app or browser.
- Merchant's server calls the Transaction Status API to verify the payment status. This is then returned to the merchant's server by AI Router.
- Merchant's server returns the final payment status to its app or browser, which is then displayed to the user.