In the payment section of the dashboard, you will get the complete list of transactions that have been performed through AI Router.
You can filter out the transactions based on the following filters:-
- Duration: You can view the transaction history for a particular time duration using the following filters:
- This week
- This month
- Custom Range (31 days Max selection)
- Transaction Status: You can also filter out transaction basis the transaction status, i.e.
- In addition to these filters, there is also a separate filter section, with a more comprehensive list of filters which will help you in narrowing down the transaction list, as per your requirements. This includes:
- Transaction ID
- Promo code
- Order ID
- Customer ID
- Response Code
- Merchant unique Reference
- Customer Email ID
- Customer Phone Number
- Bank Transaction ID
- Payment Source
- Payment Gateway
- CC / DC Last 4 Digits
The list view showcases transactional data in a very simple and clean manner. Here, only the key transaction fields such as the Transaction ID, Date of Transaction, Order ID, Payment Source, Gateway Name, and the amount of transaction, are listed down for any particular time duration.
You can further go to the detailed view by clicking on any of these transactions. This will open up a pop-up panel on the right side of the page, showing further details of that particular transaction.
Here you can see additional fields such as "Customer Details" and "Other Details". The other details section basically shows the response code as well as any unique reference code that you might have passed during the transaction request. In addition to this, the dashboard also gives you the flexibility to raise any refund directly, with just one click. Please visit Refund Via Dashboard to see the detailed steps.