Please find below the overview of Super Router's payment journey:
- User adds the item to the merchant's app / website and proceeds to checkout.
- To start the payment journey, merchants need to initiate the transaction by calling Super Router’s Create Order API.
- Super Router internally creates an order in the system and returns a transaction token back to the merchant. This token and order ID is subsequently used in transaction processing.
- Merchant calls the Fetch Payment Options API of Super Router to populate the cashier page with merchant-configured payment options.
- Super Router returns the Payment options configured against the merchant and the cashier page is displayed to the user
- User selects a payment option to complete their transaction. Accordingly, Super Router’s transactional APIs are called to complete the users' payment journey depending on the chosen payment option.
- Once the user clicks on Pay CTA, the Payment API of Super Router is called.
- Router selects a Payment Gateway from the list of configured PAs / PGs to route the transaction.
- The selected gateway processes the transaction and returns the status back to Super Router
- Merchant can integrate Super Router’s Order Status API to check the status corresponding to a particular order. Upon calling the Order Status API, Super Router will return the final payment status back to the merchant.
- Alternatively, merchants can also configure Super Router’s Payment Webhook URL to get the updated payment status in real-time via server-to-server (S2S) response.
Please find below the detailed payment journey for all the available payment flows: