Nopcommerce is a feature-rich, open-source eCommerce shopping cart solution to have your online business grow, scale, and develop. To cope with the dynamic behaviour of a customer, it facilitates the customization feature and broadens your platform to adapt fast and be advanced in changing customer buying patterns.
Paytm’s integration with your Nopcommerce platform assists you to accept payments online using Paytm Payment Gateway that facilitates a wider choice of payment options to your customers such as Paytm Wallet, Debit Card, Credit card, Netbanking (supports 3D Secure), and UPI. This plugin works across all browsers and ensures compatibility with the latest version of Nopcommerce allowing the customer to pay on your website.
Before you begin to integrate the Paytm Payment Gateway on Nopcommerce shopping cart solution, make sure you have a registered business account with Paytm. To create the same, refer to the section Generate your API Keys.
Generate your API keys with Paytm
To generate the API Key,
- Log into your Dashboard.
- Select the API Keys under Developers on the left menubar.
- Select the mode for which you want to generate the API Key from the menu.
- Click Generate now to generate a key for the test mode and in case of live mode, first activate the account by submitting documents and then generate the key by clicking the Generate now button.
- You will get the merchant ID and merchant key in response to the above. Please make a note of these to be used further.
- You have to generate separate API Keys for the test and live modes. No money is deducted from your account in test mode.
- MID and merchant keys generation may take few minutes. In case you do not see these details, please logout and login after 5 minutes. Proceed now to generate these keys.
Nopcommerce with Paytm
This section describes how to integrate your Nopcommerce platform with Paytm Payment Gateway plugin to accept payment from a customer.
Compatibilities and Dependencies
- SQL Server 2015 and higher
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 and higher
Installation and Configuration
To get started,
- Download the Paytm integration plugin zip from here.
- Unzip and upload the plugin folder into the root directory/src/Plugins.
- Log into the Nopcommerce Webstore using the admin credentials.
The Nopcommerce Admin Dashboard appears.
- On the left navigation bar, go to Configuration > Plugins.
The Plugin page outlines the list of integrated plugins or the plugins available for integration.
- Click the Install button next to Paytm in a row.
- On the left navigation bar, go to Configuration > Payment Methods.
The Payment methods and restrictions screen appears.
- Click the Configure button next to Paytm in a row and it enables a checkbox under the Is active column.
- Select the checkbox to activate Paytm’s payment plugin and click the Update button. Once the Paytm plugin is active, the ❌ changes to ✔︎ under the Is active column. You can now edit the existing merchant’s account details by clicking the Edit button.
- Again, click the Configure button and it prompts you to provide the merchant’s account information. .
Fill in the following credentials.
Note: You can refer the Merchant Dashboard for the following parameters.
- Merchant ID - Staging/Production MID
- Merchant Key - Staging/Production Key
- Website - Provided by Paytm
- Industry Type Id - Provided by Paytm
- Payment URL - Provided by Paytm
- TxnStatus URL - Provided by Paytm
- Callback URL - Provided by Paytm
- Default Callback - Select, to utilize the default callback
- Click the Save button to update details.
For any issues with the integration, refer to Get in touch.