Post-completion of integration in your staging environment, it is mandatory to test the integration before moving into the live environment with production account details (received from the Paytm team). Paytm will provide the test account credentials for testing the flow on its staging environment. Below points should be taken care of during the integration of the flow:
- The order ID must be unique for every transaction request sent to Paytm.
- Please do not pass any separator in the transaction amount. Transaction amount should be in paise format. Example: 100 means Rs.1.
- Status Check response query can be used after initiating the SALE Method
- For establishing the connectivity for the first time one should Pair merchant Android POS and Paytm EDC devices manually.
- The integration mode toggle button should be enabled from the Device Settings.