How can we help you today?
- Custom Checkout
- Is calling Fetch payment options mandatory?+
- How do I handle pending transactions at my end?+
- How to handle insufficient wallet balance scenario?-
For a Paytm wallet user, you can either make a form post call for process transaction API. This will take the user to a Paytm hosted page where his/her saved instruments will be available to add money to wallet and pay. Or, you can call fetch payment options API to get the user's saved instrument and create your own Add and Pay page.
- How are cards saved on Paytm during transactions?+
- I am getting "Merchant is not accepting payment through BALANCE" in fetch payment options API for wallet. What does this mean?+
- I am getting "invalid paymode" in process transaction API? +
- I am getting "service isn't exist" for net banking. What do I do?+
If you are an existing Paytm for Business customer, call us on
Can't find your answer? Get in touch with us
Looking for any query related to solution offering. visit our Paytm for business support page