How can we help you today?
- When will my collection be settled into my account?+
- How can I get the settlement data?+
- What kind of reconciliation tools are provided for merchants receiving settlement of their funds?-
Paytm provides a range of simple solutions to help merchants in easily reconciling the collections done from their customers and the actual funds which have been received in their bank accounts:
1) Settlement API: Merchants can Integrate our API to get details of the settlement made in their bank accounts with all details like “Transfer reference number”, Transaction and Refund details along with commission charged for each payment. This API helps in providing data for your custom date range and the output can be directly consumed in the merchant system.
2) Data reports/MIS: Merchants can customise their data from the dashboard and download it with the fields they want in the report. These reports are also shared automatically on Email and available on SFTP as well.
3) SMS,Email notifications: For small unorganized merchants, the biggest source of reconciliation is the SMS/Email sent at the time of payout. In order to provide more visibility, we also send messages for other states of the payouts such as Pending and Failed.
- Is Transactions wise settlement available on T+1 with unique UTR against each transaction?+
- Do we get direct settlement transactions included in the settlement reports?+
- Can additional info which is being passed in trnx request, be included in the settlement reports?+
- If merchants want their payouts to be released early in the day then do we support any priority payouts?+