Limetray is a widely used suite of B2B SaaS-based Restaurant Management Software for eatery billing and POS management which includes Website builder tool, App builder, Online Food Ordering software (which includes menus, payment gateways, overall designs). It helps you automate ordering procedures, inventory management, and accounting and build a brand to engage with your customers by making your restaurant professional.
Paytm’s integration with your Limateray account assists you to accept payments online using the Paytm Payment Gateway.
Before you begin the integration, make sure you have a registered business account with Paytm. To create the same, refer to the section Generate your API Keys.
Generate your API keys with Paytm
To generate the API Key,
- Log into your Dashboard.
- Select the API Keys under Developers on the left menubar.
- Select the mode for which you want to generate the API Key from the menu.
- Click Generate now to generate a key for the test mode and in case of live mode, first activate account by submitting documents and then generate the key by clicking the Generate now button.
- You will get the merchant ID and merchant key in response to the above. Please make a note of these to be used further.
- You have to generate separate API Keys for the test and live modes. No money is deducted from your account in test mode.
- MID and merchant keys generation may take few minutes. In case you do not see these details, please logout and login after 5 minutes. Proceed now to generate these keys.
Integrate your Limetray account with Paytm
To know more about how to integrate your Limetray account with Paytm Payment Gateway, please visit https://limetray.com/.