StoreHippo is a new generation SaaS-based ECommerce platform. It is designed on the DIY (Do-it-Yourself) model to fulfil the diverse requirements of a variety of B2B, B2C, Enterprise and SME online brands in no time and without using any app or third-party tools. This inherently mobile-ready, flexible platform can be fully customised to accommodate the needs of diverse business models.
Paytm’s integration with your StoreHippo store assists you to accept payments online offering a wider choice of payment options to your customers such as Paytm Wallet, Debit Card, Credit card, Netbanking (supports 3D Secure), and UPI.
Before you begin the integration, make sure you have a registered business account with Paytm. To create the same, refer to the section Generate your API Keys.
Generate your API keys with Paytm
To generate the API Key,
- Log into your Dashboard.
- Select the API Keys under Developers on the left menubar.
- Select the mode for which you want to generate the API Key from the menu.
- Click Generate now to generate a key for the test mode and in case of live mode, first activate the account by submitting documents and then generate the key by clicking the Generate now button.
- You will get the merchant ID and merchant key in response to the above. Please make a note of these to be used further.
- You have to generate separate API Keys for the test and live modes. No money is deducted from your account in test mode.
- MID and merchant keys generation may take few minutes. In case you do not see these details, please logout and login after 5 minutes. Proceed now to generate these keys.