The prices mentioned on business.paytm.com/pricing are standard MDRs (Merchant Discount Rates*) applicable for merchants who create a Paytm for business account and use Paytm Payment Gateway. We endeavor to keep our prices constant and further ensure that the prices reflected on the website are updated and accurate. PaytmPG strives to offer the most competitive rates in the industry for any platform of your choice.
- All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products, and prices of services described or depicted on the website are subject to change at any time without notice (including after you have activated your account). We reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any error, inaccuracy, or omission (including after an account has been activated) as specified on the website.
- Without prejudice to the above, please note that the prices mentioned on business.paytm.com/pricing are subject to change at any time. Modification in pricing may occur on account of any regulatory reasons, increased costs in pricing as specified by participating banks, acquiring banks or facility providers, increased costs in services obtained by Paytm from third parties or for any other business requirements. Paytm shall endeavor to duly notify the merchants of such change in pricing, however, Paytm reserves the right to modify such prices without prior notice.
- Please note that pricing further as displayed on this web page may differ from the pricing as communicated to the merchants separately. Paytm reserves the right to charge different prices for different categories or types of merchants. Please note that the final pricing shall be in accordance with the communication provided by Paytm post creation of account and acceptance of terms and conditions and may differ from the pricing as specified on the website. Illustratively, the pricing for the following categories of merchants may differ from the pricing specified on the website and the same may be communicated to such merchants post acceptance of the terms and conditions:
- Websites and ecommerce stores created via hosted ecommerce platforms and other website builders.
- Merchants integrating Paytm PG via banks.
- In addition to the prices as specified herein, Paytm reserves the right to charge platform fees or other charges where value added solutions and services or any additional/supplementary services are provided by Patym. Please contact us at the link provided below for queries on such services.
- The terms as specified herein shall be in addition to, and shall be deemed to be incorporated into the terms and conditions as specified on, the website. Your acceptance of the terms and conditions as available on the website shall constitute your acceptance of the terms as specified herein.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries at https://business.paytm.com/contact-us
*What is Merchant Discount rate?
These are the fees that a business incurs while accepting digital payments from its customers.
For example, when a customer purchases a product for Rs 1,000 from an online business and makes the payment digitally, the business has to pay a part of that Rs 1,000 to its payment gateway provider. How much cost the business incurs depends on which payment method the customer has chosen.
Typically, for most payment methods like credit cards, debit cards and wallets, the cost would be around 2%. Hence, for the Rs 1,000 paid by the customer, the business would get Rs 980. The remaining Rs 20 would be deducted by the payment gateway.