How can we help you today?
- What is Checksum?+
- What is the usage of merchant key and is it used as parameter for the checksum generation?-
Merchant key (secure key) is used to generate and verify checksum only and is not to be sent as any parameter to PG (payment gateway). This should not be shared with anyone.
- Why am I getting mismatch/Invalid checksum in the response from Paytm?+
- How will the checksum be generated for website, android and iOS integration?+
- How will the checksum be verified for website, android and iOS integration?+
- When I download the checksum php file from github there is no 'lib' folder. So how or where do enter my key?+
- We are developing an app with no backend, how to generate checksum?+
If you are an existing Paytm for Business customer, call us on
Can't find your answer? Get in touch with us
Looking for any query related to solution offering. visit our Paytm for business support page