How can we help you today?
- How merchants can see a list of all chargebacks/ disputes?-
Merchants can find a list on the Disputes tab of Paytm Dashboard. You can also download dispute reports through the Disputes tab on Paytm Dashboard. This report will contain a list of all disputes in the chosen time duration.
- Should merchants reply to the disputes email to share proofs?+
- Is due date for all the disputes same?+
- Can there be multiple disputes in the same order?+
- Can we refund the customer on receiving a dispute?+
- Would merchants get visibility of debits in case of disputes/ chargebacks?+
- Who all in the merchant's company would be able to see and respond to disputes through Paytm Dashboard?+
- On which email ID would all the communication happen?+
- Which all formats are supported for proof submission?+
- What is the maximum number and size of a document allowed?+
If you are an existing Paytm for Business customer, call us on
Can't find your answer? Get in touch with us
Looking for any query related to solution offering. visit our Paytm for business support page