How can we help you today?
- What is Refund Reference ID and why is this needed?+
- What are the Constraints on refunds?-
Constraints on refunds
- Once the refund is requested against a transaction, it cannot be cancelled by merchant.
- Refund request will always be credited to customer source account with which the transaction was done initially.
- Refunds can be requested for successful, settled or partially refunded orders.
- Total refund initiated in a day has to be lower than total outstanding payable amount with Paytm. In case it is above, the refunds are not accepted.
- There are 6 partial refunds are allowed on a single transaction with done using Rupay card network.
- For wallet transaction where Paytm cashback (CB) has been processed successfully, customer will receive a refund after deduction of CB.
- How is refunds are managed in Payment link?+
- How to resolve Invalid refund request issue?+
If you are an existing Paytm for Business customer, call us on
Can't find your answer? Get in touch with us
Looking for any query related to solution offering. visit our Paytm for business support page