Easy 4 step Integration Process!
You’ll need to go through the following 4 steps before you can take your app live on the Mini App Store:
- Develop and Integrate
- App Review and QA
- Take your App Live!
Step 1: Onboard
There are two ways to onboard with us at Paytm Mini Apps :
Note: You can find the documentation required for onboarding with us here.
Which onboarding method is best for me?
If you’re having an existing enterprise business relationship with Paytm for an online or offline solution, or are already in touch with our Key Account Managers, you may reach out to us directly for an enterprise account management for your Mini App requirement on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Else, you can use the quick and seamless DIY Flow, and start building your Mini App through our Paytm Business Dashboard
|merchant-xxxxxx-xxxx or random alphanumeric
Client Secret / Client Name
Step 2: Develop & Integrate
To onboard as Mini Apps, there are the following API integration merchants need to implement:
Note: Your Mini app can not have any other login or payment methods other than the one's specified above. Using Login or Payment flow is optional depending on your app's use case.
Please ensure that your app abides by the integration checklist as detailed here
Login (Consent) Flow
Apart from these, we have other APIs such as the Notifications API that can be found here
Step 3: App Review and QA
Once you have completed the integration submit your app to Paytm team for review.This can be done through the 'Developer Mini App'
- Tap on 'App Submission' on Developer Mini App home page to open the app submission workflow.
- Ensure that the requirements as laid out on the disclaimer page are adhered to and accept these to continue with the review submission.
- Provide the confirmation on the submission checklist.
- Tap on 'Submit your app'.
- Feedback against your app submission (if any) will be shown in the developer mini-app. Once you have addressed all the feedbacks, resubmit the app for review as outlined above.
Step 4: Go Live
- Tap on 'Take your app live'.
- A summary screen with your mini app details will be shown.
- Tap on 'Submit your app for Go-live'.
- Congrats! Your go-live request is registered. Your app will be made post a final sanity test by the Paytm team in the next 1-2 working days.