Zoho is a cloud-based unique and powerful suite of online office tools which contains word processing, customer relationship management, invoicing, and other online collaboration and productivity applications, which can be accessed via Web browser. It also empowers you to manage your project, support ticket, and sales process automation.
Paytm’s integration with Zoho enables you to charge your customers’ using Credit/Debit Cards, Internet Banking, Paytm Wallet, and UPI.
Before you begin the integration, make sure you have a registered business account with Paytm. To create the same, refer to the section Generate your API Keys.
Generate your API keys with Paytm
To generate the API Key,
- Log into your Dashboard.
- Select the API Keys under Developers on the left menubar.
- Select the mode for which you want to generate the API Key from the menu.
- Click Generate now to generate a key for the test mode and in case of live mode, first activate the account by submitting documents and then generate the key by clicking the Generate now button.
- You will get the merchant ID and merchant key in response to the above. Please make a note of these to be used further.
- You have to generate separate API Keys for the test and live modes. No money is deducted from your account in test mode.
- MID and merchant keys generation may take few minutes. In case you do not see these details, please logout and login after 5 minutes. Proceed now to generate these keys.
Integrate your Zoho account with Paytm
This section describes how to integrate your Zoho account with Paytm Payment Gateway to accept payment from a customer.
To get started,
- Log into your Zoho account and it takes you to the Account screen.
- Click the menu icon on the top left corner of the screen, and select Subscriptions under the Finance app.
The Zoho Subscription Dashboard appears.
- Click "⚙︎" configuration icon on the main menu bar and select Integrations.
The Payment Gateway screen appears.
- Navigate to Paytm and click the Set Up Now button.
It prompts you to fill in the following account credentials. You can refer the Merchant Dashboard for these details.
- Merchant ID - Staging/Production MID
- Merchant Key - Staging/Production Key
- Click the Save button to activate the Paytm payment gateway.
An "ACTIVE" sign indicates the active status of your account.
- Click Edit Settings to edit the existing account details.
In case of any issues with integration, please Get in touch.