How can we help you today?
- Merchant Dashboard
- What to do when I am not abe to login to Paytm dashboard?+
- What to do when I am not able to generate test MID and key on Paytm dashboard?-
Please refer to below steps to generate the Test/Production API details.
- Login to Paytm dashboard, with your registered email id or mobile number.
- Go to developer settings and select API keys from the dropdown.
- For staging (testing) details, please click on test API details and then click generate now (if this is already done once the details should be visible).
- For production details, click on production API details (This details will be visible once your account’s onboarding is completed)
In case you are unable to generate, login to your dashboard in an incognito window with the correct username and password.
If the issue still persists please share a screenshot of the error message reflecting on your dashboard along with your registered email id/mobile number on contact us.
- What to do when I am not able to view the individual transaction in test mode?+
- What to do when I am not able to see JS Checkout on dashboard?+
- What to do when I am not able to see subscriptions on dashboard?+
- What to do when I am not able to see bank offer configuration on dashboard?+
If you are an existing Paytm for Business customer, call us on
Can't find your answer? Get in touch with us
Looking for any query related to solution offering. visit our Paytm for business support page