Introducing Paytm’s New All-in-One SDKPaytm’s All-In-One SDK is a simple-to-integrate, lightweight SDK that provides users with the best continuous native payment experience in the market. The integrated gateway accepts a range of internal and external payment options like Saved Cards, Digital Wallets, Payment Banks, UPI, Postpaid, etc. which none of Paytm’s competitors in the market offer. Paytm’s All-in-One SDK comes with an express checkout feature with a bottom sheet view for your Merchant App, meaning the payment gateway utilizes a user’s existing Paytm App session on the phone to initiate payments. In case the App is not active, only then will the All-in-One SDK redirect the user to a webpage to login into Paytm and proceed with payment. Paytm’s SDK can be integrated into Android and iOS apps easily, and is also compatible with Apps developed on hybrid platforms like Ionic, React Native, Flutter, Xamarin, or Cordova. The top highlights of this new addition for a merchant are:
- Easy and quick integration with Android and iOS platforms
- Support for both Native and Hybrid Apps
- Flexibility in choosing payment sources as per your requirements: either single or multiple payment options
- Better transaction success rate
- The SDK ncludes Paytm Assist – A feature that Auto-reads and Auto-submits OTP in case of Card and Bank transactions
- Support for Subscription Payments and Bank Offers.
Why you should get Paytm’s Payment Gateway For Your BusinessChoosing the right payment partner for your business is important for a hassle-free payment experience for both you and your customers. Here is why Paytm’s payment gateway is a reliable choice for your small businesses.
- Quicker Payments
- Better Payment Success
- More Choice
- Better User Experience
- Automatic App Based Udates