Why did Paytm Payment Gateway introduce Same Day Settlement?Paytm Payment Gateway introduced same-day settlement to remove the time lag when a payment is captured, making the funds accessible as soon as the payment is made in real-time. This is applicable on all seven days irrespective of national holidays and weekends. The amount gets settled in a day in multiple batches. Merchants can transfer money in their bank accounts through Paytm payment gateway on the same day of receiving payments without having to wait for the next day. Thus, businesses will be prepared for executing working capital requirements and minimizing liquidity crunch for optimum inventory and stock management.
Top Five Features of the Product:
- A same-day settlement with premium charging on withdrawals enables a business merchant to:
- Settle the amount on the same day in the bank account with just a single click through the Paytm payment gateway.
- Get an easy reconciliation view on the Paytm dashboard.
- Settle funds with a premium charging fee on the same day.
- Settle funds the next day with no or zero extra charges.
- The minimum amount of transfer is Rs.50, and the maximum amount is the maximum available balance for same-day transfer and Rs.2 Lakhs.
- Businesses where Same Day Settlement can help:
- Business with Immediate Liquidity and Paying Downstream Partners:
- Government and Education Institutes:
- Business Dealing with Inventory:
- Paytm Payment Gateway’s Take on Same Day Settlement: