As promised we are back with a few simple tips to help you create your presence on social media. You can reach millions of people through different social media platforms.
Let us share a fact here, with easy access to smartphones and social media apps already pre-installed in most of the smartphones, your consumers are already live on social media, so why not you? In this blog, we will help you create a better persona for your business online
We have shortlisted few of the tools which can help you promote your business easily:
1. Presence on different social media platforms: Let’s talk about some of the most important things you need to do to establish your presence on different social media platforms
- Create a Page: It’s very easy to create your business pages on various social media platforms, showcase your products & services there. It will help you to reach your potential customers and create a market for it. Your customers will trust you more if you are present on the same platform as they are.
- Post Pictures: You can have a business account and showcase your products and services through interesting pictures. These days many social media site such as Instagram, twitter offers a place where people across backgrounds come to see the world through their phone. Posting pictures on such platforms gives an insight about your business to your customers. This can help you find potential customers of your niche and bring their attention to your page.
2. Your own Website: One of the most important steps for having a successful business is to have a website. A website helps your customers to know about you and your business which in turn builds trust. It also acts as a virtual store where people can explore and buy the products of their choices without the hassle of traveling. It’s way too economic than, advertising through other platforms. It increases customers accessibility and builds better relationships.
3. Your own blog: A blog keeps you connected with your customers. It is a platform where you can keep your customers updated about your product or company related information. It’s the best way to engage your customers and build a relationship with them. There are different platforms for blogging where you can create your own blog page without any cost involved and reach millions of people easily.
4. Search engine marketing: You can display your advertisement directly on search results closely associated with your offerings. So let’s say your customers search for car repair, and you sell spare parts of car, then your website will be shown at the top of the search result. This will help your business have a great reach. Search websites help you in choosing the correct keywords (and bidding for them) which are relevant to your business. Once you do so and bid for them then people searching for your keywords will be able to see the advertisement related to it. Its a very cost effective model – as you reach out to customers who are in need of your services and then also you pay only when they click on your ad. This model is known as Pay-per-click service. If your advertisement is clicked it will direct the user to your website which will help you have a better sale.
5. Advertising on relevant interest groups: Many search engines offer to show the advertisements of your products and services on different media platforms like where your customers likely would be. Eg: if you sell cosmetics, then your customers are likely to visit websites like blogs of top models, Bollywood gossip columns etc and this is where your website ad will be shown. You can also choose to tie-up directly with websites where your customers likely go to consumer relevant content. Thus these advertisements are normally shown on a relevant page, channel or blogs which has a similar kind of audience, which you are looking for.
6. Getting your business on maps: Now a days it is very easy and convenient to search requirements on the map apps available on smartphones, for example if I have to find a petrol pump, I would go to a map app on my phone and search petrol pumps near me, what I would do is look at the rating and reviews before finalizing a place. So presence of your business on such map-based apps is very important. You must get your business listed on them. People can also rate your business and write reviews which plays a great role in getting more business if you have a good rating and reviews
We hope you found this article helpful!
“Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” —Jim Rohn