Ever since we have been exposed to the Coronavirus, there has been a lot of change in our social and work lives. This has also led to a change in the way a business operates, moving all operations to a virtual work environment.
While virtual working has its pros and cons, the employees of the company form a strong base to make all remote operations smooth. This ‘new’ normal has caused many lifestyle changes but one thing that can’t change is the festive spirit of us Indians. In this virtual world of living, the Diwali spirit should remain alive.
This season of giving calls for the businesses to spread positivity among their employees. While they give their best efforts to make remote functioning possible, you should reward them safely!
There are various reasons why physical gifts are not a good idea this Diwali, some of them are:
- The diverse workforce makes it difficult to send a physical gift to each of them considering the restrictions on delivery services.
- There are a lot of people who do not wish to accept physical parcels and gifts due to the risk of virus spread.
- A lot of manual labor and time are required to physically send out gifts to each employee of an organization.
- There is a risk of breakage while transporting gifts.
Here’s when it is important to go the digital way, yes, even for gifting! Are you wondering how? The answer is… Paytm Payouts!
Paytm Payouts for Digital Gifting
Paytm Payouts can be your ultimate solution to employee gifting this festive season. The two popular modes of digital gifts for your employees are:
- Paytm Gift Wallet
Reward your employees this Diwali by sending in a token of appreciation in their Paytm Gift Wallet. The following are the features that make the Paytm Gift Wallet the right choice for your company:
- Choice of gifting wallet money for a particular spending category
- Tax savings of up to Rs.1,500 annually
- Ease of Gifting
- Regulations Compliant
- Acceptance across Paytm’s wide network of 23 Lakh stores and brands
2. Digital Gold
With the current hype in the market for gold, it is a good idea to reward your workforce with Digital Gold this season. This is a fast, easy and transparent way to gift 24K gold to your employees. The following are the benefits that make Digital Gold the choice for your business:
- Choice of any value of Gold depending on the recipient
- No leakages or logistics woes
- Instant gratification to multiple recipients
- Easy tracking with reports
- Economical as compared to traditional gold gifts
As much as it is important to adapt your business to the ‘new’ normal, you also need to ensure that your employees are occasionally rewarded and constantly motivated to give in their best, even virtually! Keep up the festive spirit along with the spirits of your workforce with Paytm Payouts’ digital gifting solutions.