This week we will go through the reports available on the merchant panel.
Primarily there are three kinds of reports:
These you can access under the ‘know your business’ section of your panel.
Here are features of our reports:
- Reports can be viewed/ downloaded for any specific period in the last 6 months
- These are downloadable and available under downloads section once you choose to download them
Know how to view and download reports here:
Some quick points on using these reports to handle customer queries:
- Date and mode of every transaction
- Check status of a transaction; whether it failed or succeeded and the reason behind failure (Basis txn ID)
- Along with this, this report can be used as a reference point. As you can see your transaction ID, bank transaction ID, payment channel and customer ID (That you pass for transaction)
This report gives you details including:
- Order ID, refund ID, transaction ID
- Status of refund- you can see the progress of your initiated refund (Settled/ unsettled)
- Mode of payment of the transaction and the refund amount
The settlement report will have several details including:
- Settlement date and amount
- The UTR which will is applicable for all the each transaction
- All settlements are made after one day. So, please wait one business day for it to reflect here
Click here to go to Merchant panel and explore reports on the panel.
More on tracking your settlements in next of KYP.