With increasing internet penetration in India, starting an online business is quite lucrative today as an outcome of which the number of startups in the digital space has grown significantly in the recent past. This year, till August, 24 startups have joined the unicorn club.
These include startups from across industries such as Grofers, CoinDCX, Meesho, Moglix, PharmEasy, ShareChat, UrbanCompany, Digit, Innovaccer, and more.
At the same time, starting an online business can be chaotic. Entrepreneurs have to take into consideration multiple factors ranging from resource constraints, product-market fit, acquiring new users to drive business growth, and even collecting payments from interested customers to build a successful business. Whether to use a hosted platform or manage their online business with a plugin? What strategies do they need to implement for increasing sales? And more.
However, some of the tough decisions they need to make are in regards to:
- digitizing payments
- choosing a trusted banking partner
- taking their offering to the market in an effective manner
Not anymore! Being a startup that has been on this journey, Paytm has introduced the Paytm Startup Toolkit as a part of our Paytm for Startups program.
What is Paytm Startup Toolkit?
There are many things that entrepreneurs have to take charge of when starting their online business. Often early-stage startups have to deprioritize some critical tasks due to a crunch of human and financial resources.
What they need is a growth partner to help them handle multiple business-critical tasks with much ease. To help entrepreneurs with the same, we have introduced the Paytm Startup Toolkit.
Paytm Startup Toolkit is a comprehensive set of solutions focused on startups. It is incorporated to help businesses in India use the best of Paytm products to scale and grow their business.
By offering multiple solutions under one roof with one point of contact, Paytm aims to ensure early-stage startups do not face human resource crunch while handling multiple integrations.
Being one of India’s biggest super-apps and digital payments platforms, Paytm is the ideal growth partner for your online business.
With Paytm Startup Toolkit we are opening up the Paytm ecosystem to early-stage startups, enabling them to leverage Paytm’s payment, banking, distribution, and growth tools as they look to achieve product-market fit and scale their business.
Some of the core value propositions and benefits of the Paytm Startup Toolkit are highlighted below:
Under the payments category, startups can benefit from
- Paytm Payment Gateway: Accept digital payments on your website and/or app with our robust payment gateway.
- Get access to the exclusive Paytm Wallet user base clubbed together with the power of Paytm Postpaid.
- Deliver a frictionless payment experience with saved card and bank accounts feature.
- Enjoy 0% MDR on RuPay and UPI, the most popular and widely used payment source for online transactions.
- We support 100+ payment sources so that you can allow your customers to pay the way they want, be it debit and credit cards, Netbanking, UPI, Paytm Wallet & more.
- All online merchants and payment gateway users on Paytm get dedicated support via a toll-free number and email.
- Paytm Payment Links: Don’t have a website or an app? Worry not! Paytm Payment Links lets you accept digital payments through links.
- Whatever it is that you do, we can help you scale up.
- Professionals we support: Artists, Lawyers, Doctors, Distributors
- Payments we can enable: EMI/Loan Repayment, Coaching/School Fees, Home Delivery
- Accept payments through multiple payment sources such as Paytm Wallet, debit & credit cards, net banking, etc.
- Accept payments from across the globe via international cards.
- Easily create payment links and share them on any messaging platform on the go.
- Create and share bulk payment links to intimate up to 100 customers in one go by simply using the web dashboard.
- Paytm Payouts: Simplify outbound payments with Paytm Payouts to pay your employees, vendors, distributors, and channel partners digitally.
- Manage bills and expenses.
- Control multiple locations with one dashboard.
Under the distribution category, startups can benefit from
- Paytm Mini App Store: Sell directly to consumers and get access to one of India’s largest user bases with the Paytm Mini App Store.
- When you sign up on the Mini Apps, Paytm won’t store or use your consumer data. All the information will be owned wholly by you.
- Get access to an additional sales channel for your business.
- Paytm Ads: Advertise on Paytm to reach more transacting users and increase visibility among the perfect audience for your brand.
- Create laser-sharp cohorts for your brand’s growth with Paytm’s consumer side of the business.
- Leverage full-funnel display and video ads solutions on Paytm-wide inventory spread across channels like OTT platforms.
Under the banking category, startups can benefit from
- Paytm Payments Bank: Get tailored banking solutions such as a ZERO-balance current account with automated instant settlements, outbound payments, etc., with India’s most sincere bank.
- Nodal Banking: Open a Nodal account with Paytm and manage payments and collections seamlessly powered by our in-house technology.
Some might say that startups are a fad, but Paytm truly believes in the entrepreneurial spirit of India. With India embracing digital payments at a rapid scale, there is no doubt that this is a great time to start an online business.
That’s why we have introduced this comprehensive toolkit with lots of exciting perks to help startup owners and entrepreneurs in India.
So what are you waiting for? Get Paytm Startup Toolkit – your own growth partner today!