Founder mentality, a term in vogue now, refers to business owners who would go to any length to ensure their customers get a seamless experience while using their product.
As more and more businesses go online, coupled with the Indian government’s push for digital payments, people have increasingly started paying for goods digitally. According to a media report, 71% of small and medium businesses (SMBs) said their customers prefer to pay online. This is the reason why as soon as an SMB goes online, sorting out digital payments becomes one of their first priorities.
Now, there are multiple payment gateways in the market. But the most important thing to check before partnering with one is to ensure that the payment process is frictionless. No one likes to switch between different apps or wait for multiple redirections for simple online payment. That’s friction. And the chances are that most of the payment gateways out there can’t process payments without customers going through these avoidable processes.
The good news is that Paytm Payment Gateway has you covered. As a merchant, you just need to integrate Paytm Payment Gateway with your website and app. Our All-in-One SDK will take care of the rest – for you and your customers.
Let’s understand what SDKs are and how they make everyone’s life a tad bit easier.
Understanding Paytm’s All-in-One SDK
A Software Development Kit or SDK comes packed with a set of software libraries, codes, documents, guides and other support materials. An SDK allows software developers to integrate third-party services, like a payment system, into a merchant’s app.
Think of SDK as a do-it-yourself meal box, which has all the required ingredients to make the desired dish. You just need to put them all together without any additions from your side to prepare your dish.
Integrating Paytm Payment Gateway’s All-in-One SDK with your app will allow your clients to make online payments faster as customers won’t have to leave your app. For customers, it means no more waiting for redirections to complete or to switch between apps to make a payment.
Features of Paytm’s All-in-One SDK
Paytm’s All-in-One SDK is lightweight and simple to integrate. It sits in a merchant’s phone without taking much space.
The SDK works better if your customer already has the Paytm app installed on their phone. Such users can simply choose the payment method and without leaving your app or waiting for an OTP to come, can make the payment.
Here, as a humblebrag, we would like to point out that one in every three Indians uses our app. So, the chances of your customer having the Paytm app is pretty high.
Even if the user doesn’t have the Paytm app, the transaction will be processed via web view within our All-in-One SDK, which is a Paytm hosted redirection flow.
Here are a few features of our SDK:
- It accepts a range of internal and external payment options like saved cards, digital wallets, UPI, etc.
- Paytm’s All-in-One SDK comes with an express checkout feature. It means the payment gateway utilizes a user’s existing Paytm app session on their device to initiate the payment
- Paytm’s SDK is made in a way that it can be easily integrated into Android and iOS apps. It is also compatible with apps developed on hybrid platforms like Ionic, React Native, Flutter, Xamarin, and Unity
- The SDK includes Paytm Assist – A feature that auto-reads and auto-submits OTP in case of card and bank transactions
- If your user doesn’t have their UPI ID linked with the Paytm app, the SDK allows for a swift linking and onboarding
- Using Paytm’s All-in-One SDK will increase the overall success rate of the payment over your app
Five reasons to integrate Paytm’s All-in-One SDK
Setting up an online business requires a handful of challenges to be tackled. As an entrepreneur, while the product is your own domain of expertise, other important functions such as having a robust payment gateway should be delegated to market experts.
We have listed five reasons why Paytm Payment Gateway is a reliable choice for your businesses:
- Quicker payments: Paytm Payment Gateway’s express checkout feature uses a customer’s existing Paytm app session to initiate their payment. In case the session is not active, it redirects to a mobile page for login. Integrating payments with your app reduces the transaction time significantly since additional steps such as OTP verifications and typing login passwords are eliminated. Your customers simply need to utilize their saved details to complete the payment
- Better payment success rate: As a customer, it’s frustrating when you get the message: “Payment failed. Please try again.” Repeated payment failures can discourage customers from visiting your app. Having a large repository of saved cards improves the success rate of payment by six to eight percent. Paytm is India’s largest payments bank with a repository of about 200 million saved cards and over 100 million UPI-linked accounts. Given this massive repository, Paytm Payment Gateway is much more efficient than others
- More choices: Paytm’s All-in-One SDK provides your customers multiple payment options to complete their purchases. They can choose from saved cards, digital wallets, UPI, netbanking, and more. Our gateway also supports gift vouchers
- Better user experience: The express checkout feature enables customers to complete their payment on the same page. Your customer experience will be smooth since it will eliminate the need to toggle between pages on the browser or app
- Automatic updates: We offer app-based updates to merchants on their Paytm Payment Gateway page. This means that your app will only need to be integrated with the portal once, following which updates will be automatic. This unique feature is offered only by Paytm. With Paytm’s All-in-One SDK, you will have a payment mechanism that will be legally compliant, swifter and safer compared to brands using other payment options
Get started now!
Take your online business to new heights by integrating your app with Paytm’s All-in-One SDK. Accessing and integrating our SDK is a simple and straightforward process. Check out the step-by-step guide here.