Lately, you must have experienced the redirection to payment gateways while making payments online. Has this made you wonder that what is a payment gateway? Where your payment is going? How does it work? Read further to know all about it.
What is a Payment Gateway?
It is a service that is used by payment service providers such as Paytm’s payment gateway. It is used for processing the payments for any sort of purchases made online. A payment gateway appears on the website which facilitates the transactions by transferring key information like credit/debit card details securely between payment portals and front-end processor/bank.
What does Paytm’s Payment Gateway have in store for you?
- Payment’s security – Our payment gateway is highly secured and encrypted in order to provide you the most reliable services.
- Gadget-friendly – The payment gateway doesn’t only function well on the desktop but is very friendly with all the gadgets like mobile, tablet etc you use.
- Quick transaction processes– All the transaction you make get processed in no time via Paytm’s payment gateway saving you from all the hassle of waiting long in queues.
- Around the clock service– With the robust payment gateway the transactions can be made 24/7 from anywhere.
- Various mode of transaction– The payment gateway supports all the payments made via debit card, credit card, and net banking.