The biggest challenge for small- and medium-sized businesses isÂ cash flow, and each business needs a fresh infusion of working capital to restart the operations post COVID 19 lockdown.Â
We are here to help you take one step closer to your business dreams. It is the time to take a leap and growÂ your business and we are there to support you with the sameÂ by providing you a easy business loan.
Paytm business loan is one of the easiest and quickest ways of getting finances for your business.
Advantages of using Paytm Business Loan
- The process is paperless and it is fully digital
- There is no need to visit the branch
- Daily installments can be paid right with the help of an app
- No hidden costs are associated with the same
- There are no beforehand charges or locking period and the amount can be repaid at the end of the loan
Watch the video to know more about our merchant loan featureÂ
Why you should opt for Paytm Business Loan:
- You get flexible and scalable working capital for the business
- You can avail decent cash discounts from suppliers with upfront payments
- You can purchase equipment that can improve your business offering like certain machinery, IT equipmentÂ
Click here to know more
Â Tips to get a business loan from PaytmÂ
- Maintain a good balance on Paytm: There should be a minimum transaction which you should maintain with Paytm on a monthly basis. In this way, getting a business loan will become easier.
- Collections from your account should be active: The consistency level should be managed and if there are daily collections, then it adds to the credit score of merchants and loan can be availed earlier than others. Maintaining the same amount on a 3 to 5 months basis can be considered as a consistency.
- Growth of customer base: The customer base should also be consistent one with both new and returning customers maintained. These are signs that business is growing and it will grow more in the near future.
- Paytm relation should be clean: The relation of a merchant with Paytm should be a clean one with no kind of defaults. There should not be complaints and the records should be tracked free as much as possible.
Good to know Information:
- Loan eligibility amount: Min 10k to upto 2 LacÂ
- Tenure: 180 days
- PF: 2%+GST
- Paytm business loan can be accessed on Paytm for Business App .
Click here for any enquiry about business loan.
Click here to download Paytm for Business App